Skip to main content

Man gets arrested for lady's touching boobs in a bus

- A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got a man arrested for touching her breasts
- Identified as @yinkaechi on Twitter, she stated that she had fallen asleep in the bus only to wake with a hand on her chest area
- She stated that the culprit was the man seated beside her and he immediately denied it
- @yinkaechi however had him arrested and bailed him out a day after
It is no news how prevalent the issue of sexual harassment is in Nigeria. However, getting justice isn't always forthcoming. Well, not until you take matters into your own hands like a Nigerian lady recently did.
Identified on Twitter as @yinkaechi, she took to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how she got a man arrested after he touched her breast while they were in a public transport bus.
She tweeted: "If you know any Deji that entered a bus from Oshodi to Iwo road today, please don’t be worried about him not coming home today or the next couple of days because he’s fine. He’s just been arrested for touching my breast when I was sleeping in the bus. I’ll pay his bail tomorrow."

If you know any Deji that entered a bus from Oshodi to Iwo road today, please don’t be worried about him not coming home today or the next couple of days because he’s fine. He’s just been arrested for touching my breast when I was sleeping in the bus. I’ll pay his bail tomorrow.
6,881 people are talking about this
Narrating the story, she revealed that she fell asleep on the bus and woke up to find a hand touching her chest area. The culprit turned out to be the man seated beside her.
At first he tapped me and asked if I was sleeping I said yes he said he wants me to shift because he wasnt comfortable I obliged and he adjusted himself and moved closer, I went back to my sleep. Shortly after I felt a touch, I opened my eyes and saw a hand on my breast.
I was shocked and scared I slapped his hands off and started shouting at him. He said I was dreaming that he has no idea what I’m talking about. The lady on my other side was also sleeping so she wasn’t aware.
15 people are talking about this
Even after he had been caught, he denied it and remained unapologetic about it. According to him, she must have been dreaming as nothing of such happened
So she decided to call her uncle from the army and he told her to meet him at a certain bustop.
I was shocked and scared I slapped his hands off and started shouting at him. He said I was dreaming that he has no idea what I’m talking about. The lady on my other side was also sleeping so she wasn’t aware.
I knew I just couldn’t let it go and he was so unapologetic I asked him to move away from me I placed my bag between us and called my uncle who works with the army and told him what happened. He told me he’ll meet us at Iwo road. The Deji guy started swearing and calling me names
See ‘Chi 👸🏽's other Tweets
And even when the man tried highlighting from the bus when he got to his destination, she refused to let him go and threatened to have both the driver and another passenger arrested for obstructing justice, if they let him go.
At this point the other passengers were already aware and were mumbling about it I was so embarrassed but I didn’t want to let it slid. So when we got to tollgate he said he wanted to alight all the bulbs in my head went off like ‘where are you going?’
My family is waiting for us with soldiers at Iwo road’ he started acting crazy, that I can’t keep him beyond his destination.
I told the guy that was sitting in front of us who was supposed to stand up so he can alight that I’ll get him arrested instead for obstructing justice.
21 people are talking about this
The guy just sat down jeje, when the driver was doing strong head I told him I’ll get him arrested too since he wants to be an accomplice so we continued to Iwo road.
Everyone in the bus eventually got to say their mind, one woman said ‘melo ni eko is Ibadan e o le gbe ara duro’
I got so much support from those strangers and I was wondering why I was embarrassed at first 😞 May God bless them. One man was reaching from the front seat to help me slap him 😃 A man who was with his wife was saying if it was his wife he touched he’ll have died inside the bus
23 people are talking about this

He eventually started begging her when they got to where her uncle was waiting. He also admitted to the crime.
He begged her stating that he couldn't call any of his relatives because they'd be disappointed. She then agreed to bail him out the next day.
He was still denying all through this moments. But I didn’t have to talk anymore, everyone was speaking up for me. We eventually got to Iwo road, the drama continued he eventually admitted to what he did; he said the wind carried his hand to my breast 😭
One more slap he started begging, apologizing.
I said I was going to pay his bail because when they were taking him away what he kept saying was that he can’t call his relatives they’ll be disappointed blah blah blah. He looked so responsible you wouldn’t know he’s an idiot 🤦‍♀️
22 people are talking about this
Meanwhile, the AMVCA show may have come to an end but the buzz surrounding it is far from dying anytime soon. If it isn't about who got what movie awards, it is about the controversial Best Dressed awards.

Actress Lisa Omorodion, recently took to social media to express her displeasure about the lack of representation of plus-sized women in the Best Dressed category. According to her, the fashion industry creates a fantasy of what women are supposed to wear and a lot of them struggle to fit into this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Extravagant Yachts Owned by Celebrities ADVERTISEMENT:

Traveling by yacht is an experience that not many can afford, let alone owning one. Having a yacht lets people know that you’re doing a little better than “just great” in life. However, you can bump it up a notch and have a yacht equipped with a range of different amenities including a swimming pool, elevator, and even a smaller boat! If anyone knows how to live in style, it’s the rich and famous. Check out these 25 swanky yachts owned by some of the wealthiest celebs. 1. Sean “Diddy” Comb’s Maraya youtube.com Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, or simply Diddy, whatever you want to call him – he knows how to live. This native from Harlem has had a very successful career in the music industry with no end in sight. It only makes sense that he has the riches to show it. His $65 million yacht dubbed theMaraya is 54 feet long from nose to back and has 10 staff members on its every beck and call. ADVERTISEMENT:

FLASHBACK VIDEO: Emir of Kano is public officer, I’ll remove him and sleep soundly ― Lt Rimi

Late Governor of Kano State, Abubakar Rimi in an interview with veteran journalist, Lekan Alabi, in 1982 said the Emir is a public office holder, paid with public funds, appointed for the pleasure of the state governor and can be removed anytime. Rimi, apparently reacting to the feud between himself and the then Emir. ALSO READ: How stretcher denied Rimi chance to live, Driver recounts He said: “As far as I am concerned, the Emir of Kano, is nothing, nothing, nothing, but a public officer. He is a public officer holding a public office, who is being paid by public funds and whose appointment is at the pleasure of the state governor and who can be dismissed, removed, suspended, if he commits an offence and there is nothing absolutely you think about Ado Bayero, Emir of Kano. “If he commits any offence, we will remove him and we will sleep soundly. Watch here

Coronavirus Live Updates: FG restricts entry of travellers from China, Italy, 11 others to Nigeria

Coronavirus has become a big threat to all countries in the world including world power, the  United  States of America, China and the United Kingdom. Legit.ng  provides a live update of incidents and information on the deadly coronavirus. The World Health Organization (WHO) said that within two weeks, the number of cases of COVID-19 outside  China  increased 13-fold, and the number of affected countries has tripled. It also said that there are now more than 118,000 cases in 114 countries, and 4,291 people have lost their lives. The index case of coronavirus was discovered in Lagos on February 24, when an Italian who came on a business trip to  Nigeria  fell ill and was later tested positive of the disease. He was quarantined for proper treatment. NCDC ✔ @NCDCgov  ·  12 h Replying to @NCDCgov Our Director General @ Chikwe_I is currently live on @ NTANewsNow reassuring Nigerians of Government’s commitment to control # COVID19Nigeria Tune to # DSTV25